7th International Conference of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (FFHMT’20)
JUNE 14 - 16, 2020 | NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA
The 7th International Conference of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (FFHMT’20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to fluid flow and heat transfer. The goal of is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of transport phenomena and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
FFHMT is an acronym for Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass and Transfer.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
International ASET Inc. is proud to present Dr. Boguslaw Kruczek as the Congress Chair and Dr. Xianshe Feng as the Congress Co-Chair for The 7 th International Conference of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (FFHMT’20).