7th International Conference of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (FFHMT’20)
June 14, 2020 - June 16, 2020 | Niagara Falls , Canada
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (FFHMT’20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to fluid flow and heat transfer. The goal of FFHMT is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of transport phenomena and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
FFHMT is an acronym for Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass and Transfer.
Topics for FFHMT’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Boiling and condensation
- Energy optimization
- Experimental fluid dynamics
- Flow, heat and mass transfer devices
- Fuel cells
- Gas liquid operations
- Heat transfer augmentation applications
- Heat transfer enhancement active methods
- Laminar and turbulent flows
- Mass transfer coefficient
- Molecular diffusion
- Non-Newtonian flow
- Polymer processing
- Renewable and non-renewable energies
- Separation processes
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the
Learn More »